Home Health Aide
Type of Job
December 23, 2019 at 6:00:00 AM
About the job
Unique Nursing Service, LLC., in Kansas City, MO is looking for health aides to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and reliable.
• Assist with personal care processes with patients as required
• Effectively communicate any dietary or medical needs to family and staff
• Administer prescribed medications as directed
• Maintain records and documents of patients care
• Candidates must have a genuine desire to help others and excellent communication and interpersonal
• Proven work experience as a health aide.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledgeable of nutrition and hygiene standards as they apply
High school diploma or GED
Certified as a Home Health Aide (CNA) in this state
Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications a plus
At least one year of experience, preferably in a long term care setting or assisted living community.
•United States (Required)
We are looking forward to reading your application
Great benefits and comparable salary.
Unique Nursing Service provides “Business Solutions” to Corporations and Businesses in the Missouri and Kansas areas which create safer and healthier work environments for all employees, vendors, and clients.
Multiple locations, United States