Type of Job
Registered Nurse (RN)
January 4, 2020 at 11:00:00 PM
About the job
Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required.
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
• Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to pediatric patients
• Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
• Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
• Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
• Create and contribute to patients' medical records as needed
• Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
• Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
• Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
•Instruct patients and their caring family members how to manage post treatment home care needs.
•Create a home care recovery plan for the patient.
•Promote general health care in the community by taking part in out-reach programs in the school system.
•Administer the in hospital health care plan created by the physician.
•Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed.
1+ years' nursing experience
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, preferably but required.
Valid nursing license-Nursing License in Kansas and /or Missouri.
At least one (1) year experience required
Telephone triage experience (preferred)
Computer proficiency and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience (preferred)
In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
Bilingual Spanish speaking ability a plus.
Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations.
Only qualified candidates should apply
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Great benefits and comparable salary.
Unique Nursing Service provides “Business Solutions” to Corporations and Businesses in the Missouri and Kansas areas which create safer and healthier work environments for all employees, vendors, and clients.
Multiple locations, United States