Director of Nursing
Type of Job
June 3, 2019 at 4:00:00 PM
About the job
Plan, direct, or coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies, or similar organizations
• Develop and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data, such as
personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
• Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service,
maintenance, and other personnel.
• Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
• Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
• Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing ,
establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.
minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
Certified nursing and CPR qualifications.
Aptitude for problem-solving.
Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Great benefits and comparable salary.
Unique Nursing Service provides “Business Solutions” to Corporations and Businesses in the Missouri and Kansas areas which create safer and healthier work environments for all employees, vendors, and clients.
Multiple locations, United States