Type of Job
April 1, 2020 at 9:30:00 PM
About the job
Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, private homes, group homes, and similar institutions. May work under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Job duties to include telephone triage, patient education/counseling and assisting physicians.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Nursing License in Kansas and /or Missouri.
• At least one (1) year experience required
• Telephone triage experience (preferred)
• Computer proficiency and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience (preferred)
• In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
• Bilingual Spanish speaking ability a plus.
Only qualified candidates should apply
Graduate from an accredited LPN program.
Nursing: 1 year (Required)
High school diploma or GED
•Kansas nursing (Required)
•Missouri nursing (Required)
•United States (Required)
Great benefits and comparable salary.
Unique Nursing Service provides “Business Solutions” to Corporations and Businesses in the Missouri and Kansas areas which create safer and healthier work environments for all employees, vendors, and clients.
Multiple locations, United States